We are currently looking to hire a dynamic individual as a Landscape Construction Labourer for our 2021 season.
The following is a description of the job and required qualifications:
- Experience operating excavator, stone saw and skid steer
- Seasonal full time position
- Able to work in a team environment
- Must have strong communication and customer service skills.
- Experience installing Muskoka granite, treads, flagstone, retaining walls an asset.
- Horticultural knowledge is an asset.
- Able to take direction from others.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions.
- Valid drivers license and D license an asset.
- Possess strong knowledge of safe work practices and procedures.
- Mechanical knowledge of equipment and trucks is an asset.
- First Aid, WHIMIS and CPR an asset.
- Wage will be based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Please apply by February 7th. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview via email or phone.