PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR SOD ORDER
Sod must be pre-ordered (unfortunately we don't stock extra due to the nature of the product). We need your order by Tuesday at 11:59pm for Friday pickup - specific time is not available however we will call you once it has arrived. When checking out you will be able to specify pickup from either Sandhill Nursery (Huntsville) or Garden Market (Burk's Falls). Delivery is not available for sod (unless it is over 70 rolls - see Direct Drop below).
1 roll = 2' x 5' of sod
1 skid = 70 rolls (discounted rate)
If you're ordering 1 skid (70 rolls) or more we can arrange for a direct drop to your property. When buying online please add the SOD - Direct Drop fee to your cart. Add a message of when you'd like to have it delivered. We will confirm and follow up with you. These delivery dates are often more flexible. Please note, direct drop is at the discretion of the turf company. Some locations are not suitable for direct drop. If this is the case we will notify you and provide a full refund.
Other important info:
- Sod needs to be laid within 2 days.
- You will need a new base layer of nutrient-rich soil (we recommend: Sandhill Topsoil + Organic Mix)
- Keep your fresh sod saturated (watered) for a minimum of 10 days.
- If picking up from the Garden Centre we unfortunately cannot help you load your sod. Bring extra hands and strong backs!
- No refunds/returns available on sod.
If you have any questions you can call us at 705-789-5319 ext 0 or email [email protected] and we'd be happy to help.